A professional job in no time! To perform the field test of a backflow prevention device effectively, the Quick Connect adapter’s kit is essential. Each adapter contains an O-Ring, which ensure a sealed connection to complete all your tests.
Contrary to the adapters initially supplied with your backflow test kit, these O-Ring adapters screws without any effort on the backflow preventer test cocks. You can then connect the test kit hoses, without applying Teflon or using tools, all in just seconds! Your purchase will pay off in as little as five tests!
Using these adapters has many advantages:
- Allows a considerable saving of time to inspect a backflow prevention device: in most cases, fifteen minutes is enough;
- Ensures sealed connections through integrated O-rings;
- Prevents damages to the backflow preventer: Teflon can get inside the device and cause checks leakages;
- Ensures a clean and professional work: Teflon leaves traces on test cocks
Available adapter’s kit
We have already prepared adapters kits or we may customize the kit that meets your specific needs.
The basic kit includes 9 adapters:
- 3 adapters for test cock 1/4”
- 3 adapters for test cocks 1/2”
- 3 adapters for test cocks 3/4”
The complete kit includes 12 adapters, or one for each test cock:
- 4 adapters for test cocks 1/4”
- 4 adapters for test cocks 1/2”
- 4 adapters for test cocks 3/4”
We recommend that you complete your kit with 3 or 4 additional units of adapters ¼ swivel 90 °. These adapters facilitate any backflow preventer field test when test cocks are difficult to access.